Year 4 trip to Moulin Huet
Wednesday July 19th
- Please wear sensible clothes-school uniform does not have to be worn.
- Trainers MUST be worn for the walk
- Bring shoes suitable for rock-pooling on the beach- sandals, wetsuit boots, jellies…
- Sunhat and cream needed and possibly a rain coat-please see forecast
- Please provide a packed lunch in a plastic bag which can be re-used when finished. No lunch boxes, glass bottles or food which could get squashed (or explode!) in a bag.
- Please bring a labelled water bottle
- Store all equipment in a light rucksack if possible
- We will leave school at 10am and head for Moulin Huet via the water lanes.
- Please bring inhalers, epipens, piriton etc
Any helpers are welcome. Come and join us for lunch! See itinerary for times:
9:00 Prepare for trip
10:00 Head off for Moulin Huet-via water lanes
11:00 Rock pooling
12:00 Lunch on the beach
2:00 ice creams/party and head back to school up the hill and through nature walk
Golden Time: Thursday 13th July-TOMORROW!
A special Golden Time will be held on the field tomorrow, please bring:-
- A change of lightweight clothes (e.g. shorts and t-shirt or bathers) that can get wet
- A towel
- A water pistol (no water bombs please)